openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redistributing modified MIT licensed code (JavaScript library)
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 01:48:02 GMT
Okay but it seems like it is Apache Licensed:
https://code.google.com/p/wicket-jquery-ui/

But wicket-jquery-ui includes other libraries that are under the MIT
license. So he would need a NOTICE file (According to our rules).

Its really a bit messy, I think we should clean that up and add the
FullCalendar to our NOTICE file to make sure nobody raises concerns about
the legal status of our project.

Sebastian