openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web installer sets enable red5Sip to "true" by default ?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:07:31 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

Here is the full story:

In case red5sip != enabled -> no further actions are made
In case red5sip == enabled
    if URL+credentials to Asterisk are not set -> calls are not made

The main idea to set this flag to true was:
The system is just installed, then backup is being imported and if red5sip
!= enabled to user/room records will be added to Asterisk DB.

Same thing with "install from backup", users and rooms are being imported
prior to configurations, so in case red5sip option is initially == disabled
no records will be added to Asterisk :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax