openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is the Calendar UI timezone safe ?
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:46:46 GMT
Unfortunately there is no such thing as "browser timezone" :(

According to my observations all events in calendar are displayed as
expected.
According to Google FullCalendar being used as our JS library is TZ safe if
TZ is stored somewhere (If I'm not mistaken we are storing TZ for every
event)

I would ask Irina to test it :) or maybe to write test plan :)

Currently I feel this version works as good as 2.1.1, need to finish and
release it :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax