openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is the Calendar UI timezone safe ?
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:15:28 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

AFAIU the timezone code should take browser locale into account, thus
it should be client side javascript at the first place.

This means unless you reconfigure your notebook from Germany to Sidney
time you never get meetings in the proper time. My phone already makes
an automatic switch based on carrier's data - this will be propagated
to computers sooner or later.

Vasily, what do you think?
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/