openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web installer sets enable red5Sip to "true" by default ?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:00:11 GMT
Now I m confused. I thought it has no effect. You mentioned to enable
red5sip you need to configure a URL to Asterisk.

So even if you put that config to on red5sip will not make any calls.

So what is the effect of settings this to true?
Passwords should always be stored in md5 encrypted.
And AFAIK we do that.
Or are there exceptions from that?

Sebastian