openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[4]: First whiteboard task
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 15:43:11 GMT
Hi All,

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:56 PM, Bogdanov Andrey <bay73@mail.ru> wrote:

>  > While knowing that, I think both of us needs comments from devs about
>  > future works.
> I think it's a key point. I'm also new in the OM community and can't make
> a decision.
>
> About technical details:
> 1. Whiteboard could be included as js-file, css-file and few images. I'm
> not familiar with Wickets, but sure it's not a problem to do this.

Yes we can include it by creating a wicket component + a behavior.

2. There is a way to attach js-function as event listener for onChange
> event. There is not separate event for each type of drawing element, but
> element is passed as a parameter to onChange event. Now

3. There is a method to serialize all WB contant as json string and WB can
> be restored from this string. It could be use for saving.

Great!  So I will find a way to get those function related JSON data to
wicket environment! Using those data we can synch the whiteboards!

> [...]
> https://e.mail.ru/sentmsg?mailto=mailto%3aandunslg@gmail.com >
> >>
> >> OK Maxim. Also I was planning to use kineticJS to implement whiteboard.
> >> Will list all pros and cons for that also.
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>

> >> On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 12:09 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com<
> https://e.mail.ru/sentmsg?mailto=mailto%3asolomax666@gmail.com >
> >>
> >> Hello Andun,
> >>
> >> I'll be on vacation with limited or no internet connection
> >> 2013.06.12-2013.06.25
> >> Please do the following
> >>
> >> 1) Take a look at this whiteboard prototype:
> >>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-662
> >> I need you to:
> >>
> >>    1. provide pros and contras of using rafael.js VS "google closure" to
> >>    implement whiteboard
> >>    2. start prototyping WB without messages exchange
> >>
> >> 2) Finish WYSIWYG plugin, I believe it can be used as deliverable in
> GSOC.
> >>

> >> Please contact dev list while my vacation.
> >>
> >> --
> >> WBR
> >> Maxim aka solomax
> >>

> >> --
> >> Regards
> >> Andun S.L. Gunawardana
> >> Undergraduate
> >> Department of Computer Science And Engineering
> >> University of Moratuwa
> >> Sri Lanka
> >>
> >> Blog -  http://www.insightforfuture.blogspot.com/
> >> LinkedIn -
> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andun-s-l-gunawardana/34/646/703
> >> Twitter - http://twitter.com/AndunSLG
> >>

> >> --
> >> WBR
> >> Maxim aka solomax
> >>

> >> --
> >> Regards
> >> Andun S.L. Gunawardana
> >> Undergraduate
> >> Department of Computer Science And Engineering
> >> University of Moratuwa
> >> Sri Lanka
> >>
> >> Blog -  http://www.insightforfuture.blogspot.com/
> >> LinkedIn -
> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andun-s-l-gunawardana/34/646/703
> >> Twitter - http://twitter.com/AndunSLG
> >>

> >> --
> >> WBR
> >> Maxim aka solomax
> >>

> >> --
> >> Regards
> >> Andun S.L. Gunawardana
> >> Undergraduate
> >> Department of Computer Science And Engineering
> >> University of Moratuwa
> >> Sri Lanka
> >>
> >> Blog -  http://www.insightforfuture.blogspot.com/
> >> LinkedIn -
> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andun-s-l-gunawardana/34/646/703
> >> Twitter - http://twitter.com/AndunSLG
> >>

> >> --
> >> Андрей Богданов
> >>

> >--
> >Regards
> >Andun S.L. Gunawardana
> >Undergraduate
> >Department of Computer Science And Engineering

Thanks!