openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First whiteboard task
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 07:19:47 GMT
Hello Andun,

sorry for the late response
It is really hard to make a decision in this case

It is really hard to refuse working contribution, plus I don't want to have
more than 1 JS library doing the same :(
So I think we should stay on closure if there is no strong disadvantages.

So I would say if your investigation will show
1) JS library B is better maintained
2) has stronger comunity
3) is better integrated with jQuery

we will need to choose another library as base library for your project.

Current WB proposed by Andrey has different functionality than current OM
WB.