openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the reason for having a single source folder with all Java Source files ?
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 04:45:49 GMT
Hello Sebastian,
Sorry for the brief reply with typos (I'm from the phone)

The initial reason was to simplify the build and navigation: you open 1
folder and see all sources. I believe some classes/packages will be removed
after we will fully migrate to HTML5 (*manage* -> *dao*, *service* ->
/dev/null etc)
And the source tree will be smaller.
Additionally we currently have not very clear package structure. I would
reorganize packages to have beans and daos under the same root with less
packages.

I have no sources right now and will be able to continue this disscussion
after Jun 25, with more detailed proposals :)