openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating some discussion rounds
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 05:32:54 GMT
Hi,

I would like to gather some feedback on some activities around OpenMeetings:

1) GSoC
Is there currently a student working on GSoC with OpenMeetings? I think
Maxim is mentoring? What is the project about? I would like to put some
information on blogs.apache.org about it.

2) Releases
There is a release vote, but seems like not really anybody took notice.

3) Status of 3.0
There has been some consens about the scope of 3.0 in the past, but I would
like to touch bases if that scope is still valid and what are the biggest
obstacles for 3.0

Thanks,
Sebastian

--