openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: client/admin modularity rambling
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 23:54:53 GMT
Hi Alexei,

I understand your concerns however, as a complete HTML5 migration is
technically not possible yet the idea was to migrate those parts where we
have a clear technical vision on how it can work.

So actually the plan for OpenMeetings 3.0 is: OpenMeetings 3.0 will deliver
everything in HTML5 except the conference room.

The only HTML5 real-time component would be the chat in the dashboard.

Sebastian

2013/6/17 Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com>

> My intention was to ship OM 3.0 quicker, by means of keeping anything
> except admin in OpenLaszlo. This would help users to adopt the new
> thing. Anyway, I see you are far ahead the admin.
>
> --
> Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
> http://dataved.ru/
> +7 916 562 8095
>

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello Alexei,
> >
> > First of all it is unclear to me WHY should we separate admin.
> > It will be impossible to have open websocket if user will close/open
> pages
> > this is why we agreed to use "single page ajax interface"
> > After switching to 2 applications mode the things will getting even
> worst.
> >

> > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Alexei Fedotov <
> alexei.fedotov@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> Hello Maxim,
> >> too quickly going are we.
> >>
> >> So what is the problem with chat when talking about admin modularity?
> >>
> >> --
> >> With best regards / с наилучшими пожеланиями,
> >> Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
> >> http://dataved.ru/
> >> +7 916 562 8095

> plan