openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Bogdanov Andrey <ba...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[4]: First whiteboard task
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:26:13 GMT

 > While knowing that, I think both of us needs comments from devs about
 > future works.
I think it's a key point. I'm also new in the OM community and can't make a decision.

About technical details:
1. Whiteboard could be included as js-file, css-file and few images. I'm not familiar with
Wickets, but sure it's not a problem to do this.
2. There is a way to attach js-function as event listener for onChange event. There is not
separate event for each type of drawing element, but element is passed as a parameter to onChange
event. Now
3. There is a method to serialize all WB contant as json string and WB can be restored from
this string. It could be use for saving.

Regards,
Andrey