openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From toponraja S <toponr...@gmail.com>
Subject netconnection.connect.failed
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 12:02:20 GMT

i am trying to install openmeetings in my windows xp machine using xampp
for mysql database. i have the openmeetings with red6. i have made changes
in the persistence file to enable db connection. Then i started the
red6.bat and tried to access it in browser vi
localhost:5080/openmeetings/install .i completed 2 steps in installation
and it was redirected to openmeetings page but got a error message and i
was not able to proceed further. someone please help me to sort out the
problem.
Thanks and Regards, S.Ponraj