openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error message is shown when user save the Profile settings - OPENMEETINGS-507
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 12:35:04 GMT
Hi,

Also I have noticed that the Save Completion dialog which is given by
the above coed is shown when
/singlewebapp/WebContent/src/base/contentviews/baseContentSaveView.lzx's
Save button is clicked. So each and every where baseContentSaveView is
used, this false message will come.

So what is the best way to correct this? I think creating a new dialog
will be good.