openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set attribute value to a language xml file entry
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:50:14 GMT
Hi All,

I have a language xml entry like this,

    <string id="1541" name="content_is_saving">
        <value>Content is Saving, Please wait.</value>
    </string>

I want to save this value to a attribute like this,

     <attribute name="errorid" value="I want to put it here" type="number" />

What will be the way?

Also I have added the above new entry to master language (English) xml
file. Running the test method in
singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/test/labels/FillLabels.java
will populate that entry to other languages. Am I correct?

Thanks!

--
Regards
Andun S.L. Gunawardana