openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could fellow GSoC applicants all indicate tmemselves in the thread?
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 07:45:36 GMT
Hi,

I will be participating in GSOC. I can participate in an audio interview at
all the time expect these slots.(Sri Lanka Time). In these I have some
duties.

   - 28 evening and night
   - Wednesday morning
   - Friday Morning
   - After 13th of May each morning and afternoon from Monday to Friday

Thanks!

--
Regards
Andun S.L. Gunawardana