openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Irina Arkhipets <irina.arkhip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OPENMEETINGS-560
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 06:13:20 GMT
Hi Ivan,

I've reviewed your patch and found some problems with this.

You can find more detailed explanation in the bug comments.

Generally, you don't take into account that non-deleted duplicated
records can exist in the database before your patch was applied. No
changes for import/export there.

Additionally, I see two error message windoes instead of one when I
save duplicated key record.

Best regards,
Irina.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Кочура Иван <kiv.ivan@gmail.com> wrote:

> The patch attached.
>

> 2013/3/28 Кочура Иван <kiv.ivan@gmail.com>
>

> > Can I start to implement?
> >

> > 2013/3/25 Кочура Иван <kiv.ivan@gmail.com>
> >
> >> When we remove the key, it is marked as "deleted". Consequently, when we
> >> add a new key (removed earlier), we need to update the existing record.

and