openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Openmeetings 2.1.0 released
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 11:57:41 GMT
The Apache Openmeetings PMC is proud to announce Apache Openmeetings 2.1.0!

This is our first release as Top Level Project!

Please download and build the distribution yourself, or use our
convenience binary package

 * Source: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/openmeetings/2.1.0/src
 * Binary: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/openmeetings/2.1.0/bin

Release Notes 2.1.0
=============

_Integration with Asterisk_
SIP/VOIP integration with Asterisk was refactored.
Confbridge application is now used instead of Meetme for the conferences.
Sound quality and SIP transport stability was significamtly improved.
Basic support for video is added (is unstable and in beta version stage
now).
See also: http://openmeetings.apache.org/red5sip-integration_2.1.html

_Improving the sound and video quality_
All the audio/video related components now use SWF11 for broadcasting and
receiving audio and video signals.
Echo cancellation can be enabled in the config.
H264 video codec is now used instead of H263 to enable SIP video support.

_Private and moderated chat_
Ability to send private chat messages in the room is added as well as the
chat
moderation funmctionality.

_SMS sending module_
Possibility to send SMS message as a meeting reminder is added.
See also:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/SMS+Sending+Module

_Network testing tool/script_
Network testing tool is implemented and its link is added to the login page.
See also:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Connection+testing+tool

_Improvements in the mail sending process_
Now e-mails are re-send again in case of unsuccessfull result at the first
attempt or OpenMeetings re-start before the sending.
SMTP setting updates now takes effect just after they saving whereas
previously
they started to work after the OpenMeetings re-start only.

_Calendar_
Messages about the meeting updates are sent only when substantial changes
were made.
Multiple external attendees can be added as one operation, it's now
possible to
specify user name for external guests (user will appear with this name in
the user
list in the room).

_Room Interface_
Possibility to get invitation link without sending an e-mail was added.
Confirmation dialog for exclusive audio no longer appears.
Hot key is added to be able to "rearrange" video windows in the room.
Volume slider on the video pod toolbar was added.

_Recordings and screen sharing improvements_
Some improvements for the screen sharing and recordings quality and
stability
were made.

_Cluster capabilities_
In the beta stage: OpenMeetings  can be configured in the cluster
environment and
is ready for the testing, but development has not been fnished yet.
See also: http://openmeetings.apache.org/Clustering.html,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Cluster+Master-Slave+overview

_Admin/Calendar HTML5 UI_
Additional HTML5 Wicket based UI (fully customizable with CSS) is added for
static screens as a proof of the concept.


** Sub-task
    * [OPENMEETINGS-448] - Test and fix latest trunk to be able to import
all old download zip's



** Bug
    * [OPENMEETINGS-34] - missing entries in XML language files
    * [OPENMEETINGS-49] - Synchronisation between Calendar and Dashboard
    * [OPENMEETINGS-92] - The documents are not deleted from the server
after removing them from the system
    * [OPENMEETINGS-94] - References to the code.google.com need to be
updated
    * [OPENMEETINGS-157] - Registration bug
    * [OPENMEETINGS-166] - Meeting is created with incorrect start time in
the calendar.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-180] - bug sending invitation
    * [OPENMEETINGS-196] - Calendar Ical / Simple Mail - double invitation
mail
    * [OPENMEETINGS-212] - Activities and actions: "Deny and remove message
" button is not worked
    * [OPENMEETINGS-243] - "Updated" field in Administration -> LDAP panel
contains "null" for string for empty value.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-251] - Minors layout problems when translating
    * [OPENMEETINGS-267] - missing translation
    * [OPENMEETINGS-291] - light does not indicate when the user is speaking
    * [OPENMEETINGS-310] - Moodle plugin version
    * [OPENMEETINGS-311] - Language problem after Openmeetings update
(accessing from Moodle only)
    * [OPENMEETINGS-312] - File was null or did not exist:
TEST_SETUP_1338945244240.flv
    * [OPENMEETINGS-314] - Webcam Title of user is username of default OM
user
    * [OPENMEETINGS-316] - ICS attachments for emails not working with
Exchange 2003/2007 and Outlook 2003/2007
    * [OPENMEETINGS-320] - Exception and layout for screensharing/recording
client
    * [OPENMEETINGS-322] - Several Exception in Log
    * [OPENMEETINGS-327] - Add Restart Save Mail-Queue
    * [OPENMEETINGS-328] - screen sharing is not closing automatically
    * [OPENMEETINGS-331] - tooltip for cmd_applyforWhiteBoard room action
is not set
    * [OPENMEETINGS-343] - OM crashes if Inviteв guest with screen sharing
rights tries to start screen sharing
    * [OPENMEETINGS-346] - Screen Sharing does not end with end of meeting
    * [OPENMEETINGS-362] - Download of profile images broken
    * [OPENMEETINGS-363] - Some minor bugs in private chat
    * [OPENMEETINGS-364] - User is not removed from user list when he
leaves the room
    * [OPENMEETINGS-366] - File upload does not show images as options when
doing file upload
    * [OPENMEETINGS-376] - “Notification type” text overflows the drop down
data selection area and is partly covered
    * [OPENMEETINGS-378] - Update Calendar email notification rules to send
notification only when data relevant to the users has been changed
    * [OPENMEETINGS-379] - The Calendar ics format email notification is
incorrectly formed
    * [OPENMEETINGS-380] - Calendar "Add attendee" option has a second
option of itself to "Add external" but adding an external attendee does not
close this dialog
    * [OPENMEETINGS-381] - ivy jar in our repository
    * [OPENMEETINGS-382] - LICENSE file mentions both CDDL and GPL
    * [OPENMEETINGS-385] - contextmenu  contextmenuitem
    * [OPENMEETINGS-389] - Create Drupal plugin for OpenMeetings
    * [OPENMEETINGS-391] - Private and public folder does not appear
    * [OPENMEETINGS-392] - privateChatTabBottom
    * [OPENMEETINGS-393] - NumberFormatException while creating user or room
    * [OPENMEETINGS-394] - save and load whiteboard does not work
    * [OPENMEETINGS-396] - ICS attachments not recognised in Outlook 2003
    * [OPENMEETINGS-402] - I cannot open Interview recorded
    * [OPENMEETINGS-403] - Missing rooms
    * [OPENMEETINGS-408] - Interview Room (1)
    * [OPENMEETINGS-415] - NetStream NetStatus event does not work when
attached to client object
    * [OPENMEETINGS-418] - ScreenShare russian charset
    * [OPENMEETINGS-420] - small problems in the current version
    * [OPENMEETINGS-422] - Java error: TEST_SETUP_xxx.flv does not exist;
javax error : ClientBroadCast Stream; published name=null
    * [OPENMEETINGS-423] - Installation OM2.0
    * [OPENMEETINGS-424] - Adjust Stream Volume
    * [OPENMEETINGS-428] - Refactor User administration to Wicket
    * [OPENMEETINGS-431] - OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for
screen sharing
    * [OPENMEETINGS-433] - Add Wicket enabled room administration
    * [OPENMEETINGS-434] - Create admin area for groups, configurations,
ldaps, servers
    * [OPENMEETINGS-438] - Some bugs
    * [OPENMEETINGS-440] - Problem in installation process
    * [OPENMEETINGS-441] - Can't backup
    * [OPENMEETINGS-445] - Backup Export does not work at all
    * [OPENMEETINGS-449] - Cannot import backup file
    * [OPENMEETINGS-450] - Wicket UI locked after accepting download of
backup
    * [OPENMEETINGS-451] - Search in user groups Wicket UI does not work
    * [OPENMEETINGS-453] - Recordings associated with wrong user after
import if already a user was in the database
    * [OPENMEETINGS-454] - Scrennsharing initiated by invited user ends up
in exception report
    * [OPENMEETINGS-455] - Create RTMPClient to do a load test
    * [OPENMEETINGS-458] - Missing language string "pluginname"
    * [OPENMEETINGS-459] - Remove RoomClient from database
    * [OPENMEETINGS-466] - Screen Sharing window, Chinese Simplified
(lang_id=11) text display "?????"
    * [OPENMEETINGS-467] - No internal user can be selected when planning a
meeting
    * [OPENMEETINGS-469] - Deleted meeting data remains in SIP db tables
    * [OPENMEETINGS-472] - red5sip rev68 will not run
    * [OPENMEETINGS-474] - Links to rooms sent via email do not work
    * [OPENMEETINGS-482] - Network check script hangs after the second
"Port" button click
    * [OPENMEETINGS-489] - Start recording test hangs if no webcamera
connected
    * [OPENMEETINGS-490] - Wrong directory for test file in "Choose device"
window
    * [OPENMEETINGS-492] - Restoration of backup failed
    * [OPENMEETINGS-493] - Uploading Libreoffice-format files only results
in "Deleted"
    * [OPENMEETINGS-496] - It's unable to send localized SMS message.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-498] - Backup fails with Exception
    * [OPENMEETINGS-502] - Some labels are hardcoded on the System backup
tab
    * [OPENMEETINGS-504] - Some labels are not translated to russian
language
    * [OPENMEETINGS-505] - Values of the "Unerole User" and "Server
Address" fields are mixed on the Administrator -> Connections tab.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-506] - Localized (russian) file name is not uploaded on
the Profile tab
    * [OPENMEETINGS-509] - Comment is shown incorrectly in the Choose
device dialog
    * [OPENMEETINGS-512] - Files are not uploaded in the rooms
    * [OPENMEETINGS-515] - Video recording artifacts at the begin of the
file
    * [OPENMEETINGS-516] - After graduation tasks
    * [OPENMEETINGS-517] - sensSMS flag is not imported/exported by admin.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-519] - Need to update Configuration page on
Openmeetings site.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-520] - Missing areas on the recorded video
    * [OPENMEETINGS-521] - The "Show/Copy chat log" and "Delete server chat
log" buttons are not available for the Ptivate Chat
    * [OPENMEETINGS-523] - download manual ghostcript download link is dead
    * [OPENMEETINGS-524] - Unenroled user is not thrown from the conference
room
    * [OPENMEETINGS-525] - Font styles icon is enabled for Ptivate Chat if
the "Allow font styles" is not enabled for conference room
    * [OPENMEETINGS-526] - Not enough checking in the
screensharing/recording
    * [OPENMEETINGS-530] - Network testing tool on login page does not work
when having OM configured for HTTPS and RTMPS
    * [OPENMEETINGS-531] - Error Missing[XXXX]
    * [OPENMEETINGS-536] - In upload dialog "Select file" does not work
    * [OPENMEETINGS-540] - Uploading of .odt files
    * [OPENMEETINGS-552] - Release blocking UI issues
    * [OPENMEETINGS-561] - Video is not removed on Whiteboard closing
    * [OPENMEETINGS-563] - "Black box" is displayed on test audio/video
setup dialog
    * [OPENMEETINGS-565] - Stackoverflow Exception when you goto your user
profile and try to save it.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-566] - No default timezone selection in
registration/sign up when user is in timezone +12
    * [OPENMEETINGS-567] - If you hit the "start upload" button twice,
while the conversion is running, Openmeetings will run into an error
    * [OPENMEETINGS-568] - OpenMeetings requests access to Cam even if
there is none
    * [OPENMEETINGS-569] - Faulty highperf settings in bat script
    * [OPENMEETINGS-572] - Empty fields are replaced with string "null"
after export&import
    * [OPENMEETINGS-580] - Smslib 3.5.3 should be used.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-582] - 2.0 RoomPoll and Configs restore failed




** Improvement
    * [OPENMEETINGS-93] - Create Openmeetings plug-in
    * [OPENMEETINGS-119] - New users french manual
    * [OPENMEETINGS-299] - Language import should be improved to take less
time
    * [OPENMEETINGS-339] - File location detection should be centralized
    * [OPENMEETINGS-349] - OM should be scalable
    * [OPENMEETINGS-356] - Modify Rooms menu to have three options for each
of the room types
    * [OPENMEETINGS-357] - Users should first log into "Private rooms",
have as a Admin selectable option for where users first log into
    * [OPENMEETINGS-361] - It should be available to set logo in OM
    * [OPENMEETINGS-384] - Mention that the file parameter is optional for
the admin setup script
    * [OPENMEETINGS-386] - Import/Export should be automatic based on
Annotations
    * [OPENMEETINGS-387] - It should be possible to create Appointment and
use existent room
    * [OPENMEETINGS-390] - Openmeetings Plugin for Bitrix need to be
implemented
    * [OPENMEETINGS-395] - Ability to add multiple external attendees
should be added to the calendar
    * [OPENMEETINGS-397] - Private chat with chat disabled
    * [OPENMEETINGS-398] - Updated french translation for OM 2.1
    * [OPENMEETINGS-399] - jitsi openmeetings plugin
    * [OPENMEETINGS-400] - Improve volume slider
    * [OPENMEETINGS-436] - Ability to moderate room chat should be added
    * [OPENMEETINGS-470] - SIP meeting extensions
    * [OPENMEETINGS-477] - Possibility to copy invitation link to the
clipboard should be added
    * [OPENMEETINGS-478] - It should be possible to enable auto videopod
selection
    * [OPENMEETINGS-480] - It would be better to remove confirmation dialog
when user turns micro on/off.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-497] - Confirmation diolog for the turning micro on/off
is inconvenient.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-501] - fresh build fails with class
org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section
    * [OPENMEETINGS-518] - Sms text sent as a meeting reminder is too long
sometime.
    * [OPENMEETINGS-527] - Confirm an exclusive audio
    * [OPENMEETINGS-529] - AEC should be utilized in OM
    * [OPENMEETINGS-535] - an update of the german language file
    * [OPENMEETINGS-541] - Updated version of French language file
    * [OPENMEETINGS-562] - To import ppt presentation delete page
    * [OPENMEETINGS-583] - Ability to disable enhanced microphone should be
added

** New Feature
    * [OPENMEETINGS-111] - Command line admin need to be created
    * [OPENMEETINGS-342] - Private Chat should be available in the room
    * [OPENMEETINGS-350] - Hot key should be added to be able to
"rearrange" video windows in the room
    * [OPENMEETINGS-351] - Add a possibility to send sms as an appointment
reminder
    * [OPENMEETINGS-354] - Volume slider
    * [OPENMEETINGS-383] - Plugin for Joomla should be added to Openmeetings






** Task
    * [OPENMEETINGS-41] - OM without private storage area
    * [OPENMEETINGS-107] - Unify database schema
    * [OPENMEETINGS-248] - Remove LGPL Icons from Symbol/Cliparts and
Emoticons
    * [OPENMEETINGS-306] - Initial network quality test
    * [OPENMEETINGS-341] - Update to portugues brasil Language
    * [OPENMEETINGS-414] - Delete SIP Applet from stack
    * [OPENMEETINGS-417] - How to add/register SIP extension in OpenMeeting
?
    * [OPENMEETINGS-446] - Create a Master backup File for last versions
(including all generated data)
    * [OPENMEETINGS-522] - add Redmine Plugin Link to HomePage
    * [OPENMEETINGS-585] - Clustering documentation



** Test
    * [OPENMEETINGS-50] - content of whiteboards


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Release Notes - OpenMeetings - Version 2.0-INCUBATING
================================================================================================================
Sub-task

    [OPENMEETINGS-8] - Generate CalendarAPI for SOAP/REST WebServices
    [OPENMEETINGS-9] - Design MockUp for new Calendar UI
    [OPENMEETINGS-40] - Merge Audio/Video components to trunk
    [OPENMEETINGS-44] - remove all old audio/video components
    [OPENMEETINGS-47] - fix ScopeApplicationAdapter / sync and message
broadcasting mechanism to not send messages to SWF10 client
    [OPENMEETINGS-51] - fix url params (invitationHash / secureHash /
language_id / roomScopeId / et cetera ) to be forwarded to inner SWF
components
    [OPENMEETINGS-52] - fix icon status in new video components
    [OPENMEETINGS-53] - Add security mechanism to LocalConnection
subscribers
    [OPENMEETINGS-54] - fix recorder to use new audio/video components and
fix recording itself to reference correct streams
    [OPENMEETINGS-55] - fix testing application (5 second video recording
on room enter) to use new a/v components
    [OPENMEETINGS-61] - fix screensharing player to use the new audio/video
components
    [OPENMEETINGS-62] - Clean up 5-second recordings using a scheduler
    [OPENMEETINGS-65] - fix whiteboard video player to use the new
audio/video components
    [OPENMEETINGS-71] - fix interview room type to use new audio/video
components
    [OPENMEETINGS-73] - fix mute functionality in new video components
    [OPENMEETINGS-77] - changeDevice.lzx must be transformed to SWF10
    [OPENMEETINGS-79] - SharedObject in SWF10 does not store settings
    [OPENMEETINGS-80] - Some notification windows need to be moved to SWF10
    [OPENMEETINGS-89] - Fix new option "hideWhiteboard" with layout of
video pods
    [OPENMEETINGS-97] - RTPMSClient for ScreenSharing should be
created/tested
    [OPENMEETINGS-98] - "Borrowed" code should be removed from
ScreenSharing client
    [OPENMEETINGS-105] - Add the license header to all SWF10 files
    [OPENMEETINGS-170] - When you republish your stream while recording or
suddenly leave the meeting, the recording has no audio

Bug

    [OPENMEETINGS-5] - Invitation default language
    [OPENMEETINGS-15] - Usability problem with login at
http://demo.openmeetings.de/openmeetings/
    [OPENMEETINGS-18] - File upload no work
    [OPENMEETINGS-26] - Whiteboard error "arrow tool" dragging from right
to left in any angle.
    [OPENMEETINGS-28] - LDAP wrong default mapping for firstname
    [OPENMEETINGS-31] - Upload files will not convert to SWF.
    [OPENMEETINGS-48] - Log are either not written or in the wrong logfile
    [OPENMEETINGS-56] - LDAP authentication is not correct
    [OPENMEETINGS-64] - whiteboard id
    [OPENMEETINGS-87] - All DB related JUnit tests are failed
    [OPENMEETINGS-91] - Fix field type's of comment/description fields to
use datatype Text (instead of VARCHAR(255))
    [OPENMEETINGS-114] - With trunk svn 1307221: LDAP authentication fails
because user can't be imported into local DB
    [OPENMEETINGS-116] - Menu bar shortcuts do not work
    [OPENMEETINGS-118] - Activity UI: Fix duplicated calls, removal of
items does not work
    [OPENMEETINGS-122] - Fix JUnit tests
    [OPENMEETINGS-123] - Wildcard on creating WebService docs doesn't work
    [OPENMEETINGS-127] - Backup\Import Asterisk related tables
    [OPENMEETINGS-133] - Sources produced by nightly build should be
buildable with ant
    [OPENMEETINGS-135] - Video window can't be maximized
    [OPENMEETINGS-137] - Loading of stored whiteboards doesn't work (error
in loading path)
    [OPENMEETINGS-138] - Errors and quality of Recording with screensharing
application
    [OPENMEETINGS-139] - Unable to Add User into Usergroups
    [OPENMEETINGS-140] - Login options/features been reduced in current
update
    [OPENMEETINGS-141] - onMetaData Event not thrown in AS3 Non-Debug
version
    [OPENMEETINGS-142] - 1-2-3-4 buttons on dashboard don't do anything
    [OPENMEETINGS-144] - When using openLDAP authentication, the source
code uses the hardcoded 'uid' attribute to map logins and user DNs instead
of the field_user_principal parameter
    [OPENMEETINGS-145] - Unmuting/exclusive audio doesn't work and icons
show wrong status in video pod after entering a room
    [OPENMEETINGS-149] - Error while installing on MySQL DB
openmeetings-2.0.0.r1311115-08-04-2012_2307
    [OPENMEETINGS-150] - Error restoring password
    [OPENMEETINGS-156] - UI BUGS?
    [OPENMEETINGS-158] - Degradation of the sound quality in recordings in
the recent release
    [OPENMEETINGS-161] - UI Bugs in private messages
    [OPENMEETINGS-162] - Exception in Screensharing
    [OPENMEETINGS-163] - Recording does no more work if you start to share
audio/video AFTER starting the recording
    [OPENMEETINGS-164] - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 5 in
Recording Conversion
    [OPENMEETINGS-165] - Video freezes as soon as two people have
audio/video turned on and you start to record the meeting => Convert FLV
writers to act async
    [OPENMEETINGS-171] - Screensharing notification not showing when
already running
    [OPENMEETINGS-172] - Home drive in recorder UI, minimize the home drive
makes the list of files empty, drag and rop file from home drive to public
drive
    [OPENMEETINGS-174] - CLI import of backup does not work
    [OPENMEETINGS-175] - CLI installer does not create install.xml
    [OPENMEETINGS-176] - Import of Backup from version 1.9.x fails to
import conference rooms
    [OPENMEETINGS-177] - Meeting Room Invitation Link Not working
    [OPENMEETINGS-178] - Invited user has access to adminstration panel
    [OPENMEETINGS-179] - User Not Removed from chat participants window
after logout..
    [OPENMEETINGS-181] - Video Window, Conference room
    [OPENMEETINGS-182] - OM need to be restarted after fresh installation
to get menu list
    [OPENMEETINGS-187] - Moderator and his room
    [OPENMEETINGS-188] - Inserting room, horizontal bar does not appear
    [OPENMEETINGS-190] - Problem with language when invoking OM from Moodle
module
    [OPENMEETINGS-191] - When I enable HTTPS and RTMPS the screen sharing
resultant JNLP file has the wrong address = http://servername:443/....
instead of https://servername/..... if I edit the JNLP file by hand on the
client level and change the address it works
    [OPENMEETINGS-193] - Fix timezones that are missing
    [OPENMEETINGS-195] - Send private message / Show user profile buttons
    [OPENMEETINGS-196] - Calendar Ical / Simple Mail - double invitation
mail
    [OPENMEETINGS-197] - Calendar Ical / Simple Mail - room language
    [OPENMEETINGS-198] - Password and dashboard calendar event list
    [OPENMEETINGS-199] - Screensharing and recording does not work under
OSX with Java 64Bit
    [OPENMEETINGS-200] - Invitation link does not arrive
    [OPENMEETINGS-203] - two languages are shown
    [OPENMEETINGS-205] - ReplyTo Field leads to exception when sending
emails to external users
    [OPENMEETINGS-206] - wrong meeting times
    [OPENMEETINGS-208] - Incorrectly filled "Last name" field on the User
details form when created user with "Sign in" form
    [OPENMEETINGS-209] - Encoding at install OpenMeetings
    [OPENMEETINGS-210] - Calendar event
    [OPENMEETINGS-211] - NullPointerException in
FLVRecorderService.stopRecordingShow
    [OPENMEETINGS-214] - When calendar event invitation is sent,
invitation_text_from value displays with the name of the person for whom
the invitation is being sent to but should be showing the sender's name
    [OPENMEETINGS-215] - Created date is duplicated where restoring base
from backup
    [OPENMEETINGS-216] - UI problem
    [OPENMEETINGS-219] - �Delete� button is not visible
    [OPENMEETINGS-225] - If object on whiteboard of type "freedraw"
("paint") is dragged/moved, the object is gone when you re-enter the room
    [OPENMEETINGS-229] - "Exit"button is not shown for inviting users from
room
    [OPENMEETINGS-230] - Error in the field name on the form "Add external"
    [OPENMEETINGS-232] - Rooms are imported with invalid room types
    [OPENMEETINGS-233] - Font styles in propertyPanel are getting disabled.
    [OPENMEETINGS-234] - Video and Screen sharing not working with HTTPS
and RTMPS - Java Application starts but doesnt connect - java trace logs
shows "[WARN] [NioProcessor-2] org.red5.server.net.rtmps.RTMPSMinaIoHandler
- Exception caught Keystore or password are null"
    [OPENMEETINGS-237] - Calender reminder email invitation link fails due
to link missing "&language=x" in URL
    [OPENMEETINGS-238] - Calendar shows incorrect day of week for the
actual date when timezone is GMT+10
    [OPENMEETINGS-239] - Calendar Event details Comment/Description field
text can overflow the boundary of the Description field of the Meeting
Room's Event details dialog box
    [OPENMEETINGS-241] - Cannot send emailed Invitations from a Meeting room
    [OPENMEETINGS-242] - Moodle Plugin
    [OPENMEETINGS-244] - Calendar doesn't show Day / Week / Month
    [OPENMEETINGS-246] - Remote Cursor is no more visible
    [OPENMEETINGS-249] - Using LDAP with latest build fails to login, -
after login screen im prompted with "You account is assigned to multiple
usergroups... " The drop down list is empty - I have checked the MYSQL DB
table "oraganisations" and there are two entries there
    [OPENMEETINGS-250] - Moderator loses Moderation
    [OPENMEETINGS-252] - Fix ImportInitValues.java default.timezone not
taken from install config and add (optional) mapping
"ldap_user_attr_timezone" in the ldap config
    [OPENMEETINGS-257] - Exception in CLI Installer when installing in a
new database
    [OPENMEETINGS-263] - Missing invitation from calendar
    [OPENMEETINGS-264] - Spinners in ScreenSharing applet works improperly
    [OPENMEETINGS-269] - Image Download Issue from the Whiteboard - Naming
problem and Deletion.jpg file - Reported by George Kirkham
    [OPENMEETINGS-270] - MemoryLeak / Dead-Lock in FlvRecorderConverter
    [OPENMEETINGS-271] - Whiteboad Undo tool does not remove all objects
from the Whiteboard
    [OPENMEETINGS-272] - When entering a room, the "Choose devices" window
is behind any attendee video windows.
    [OPENMEETINGS-275] - "User Speaks" icon in Users list does not indicate
when the person is speaking
    [OPENMEETINGS-277] - Latest build fails to start using RTMPS
    [OPENMEETINGS-278] - When I enter a room and choose a lower resolution
the "Choose Devices" window shrinks but the text at the top doesn't wrap to
re-size
    [OPENMEETINGS-279] - Minimize Video button works improperly
    [OPENMEETINGS-281] - Enhance Language Editor with search fields
    [OPENMEETINGS-282] - Video window "Exclusive Audio" causes tool tips
message boxes to be left on the screen
    [OPENMEETINGS-283] - Choose devices - Start test recording - no longer
plays back the recorded clip
    [OPENMEETINGS-284] - Audio is not working
    [OPENMEETINGS-286] - video/audio broadcast problem with language of
japanese
    [OPENMEETINGS-287] - Unable to connect from moodle. Builde
2.0.0.r1341675-22-05-2012_2319
    [OPENMEETINGS-288] - Unable to connect from moodle. Builde
2.0.0.r1341675-22-05-2012_2319
    [OPENMEETINGS-289] - Unable to connect from moodle. Builde
2.0.0.r1341675-22-05-2012_2319
    [OPENMEETINGS-294] - Cannot install Openmeetings with mysql
    [OPENMEETINGS-295] - OpenMeetings with rtmp over HTTP Tunneling does
not work anymore with Red5 r4374
    [OPENMEETINGS-296] - Language export works only in english
    [OPENMEETINGS-297] - Users are imported with invalid country
    [OPENMEETINGS-298] - Problems with shortcut-key 'Ctrl + Shift + m',
Camera/Mic settings-screen pops-up when typing 'M' (Shift+m)
    [OPENMEETINGS-300] - $APP_NAME placeholder is not correctly handled in
some email templates
    [OPENMEETINGS-302] - Delete massges in Trash
    [OPENMEETINGS-304] - Can not delete mail in Trash
    [OPENMEETINGS-307] - Language does not load at login
    [OPENMEETINGS-312] - File was null or did not exist:
TEST_SETUP_1338945244240.flv
    [OPENMEETINGS-314] - Webcam Title of user is username of default OM user
    [OPENMEETINGS-316] - ICS attachments for emails not working with
Exchange 2003/2007 and Outlook 2003/2007
    [OPENMEETINGS-317] - Multiple appointments generated when clicking save
more than once
    [OPENMEETINGS-319] - Recordings at demo.openmeetings.com are not
downloadble
    [OPENMEETINGS-320] - Exception and layout for screensharing/recording
client
    [OPENMEETINGS-323] - Update Red5 to latest version (r4380) in both
server and client library to test RTMPT and file not found exceptions
    [OPENMEETINGS-324] - Limit login

Improvement

    [OPENMEETINGS-2] - Modify ANT Build script to create correct Build
Artefacts / Integrate into https://builds.apache.org/
    [OPENMEETINGS-4] - Microphone rooms
    [OPENMEETINGS-10] - openmeetings_1_9_1_r4707 Default Language Error
    [OPENMEETINGS-45] - New Audio/Video Components
    [OPENMEETINGS-46] - Updated German lang file
    [OPENMEETINGS-59] - Japanese translation update
    [OPENMEETINGS-63] - Update Sharing RTMPClient with latest Red5 version
and test if it works now
    [OPENMEETINGS-66] - Whiteboard Player should aspect ratio when
importing a video to the whiteboard
    [OPENMEETINGS-83] - multipart.jar should be replaced with
implementation compatible with ASF licence
    [OPENMEETINGS-86] - SVN directory structure need to be optimized
    [OPENMEETINGS-101] - Linking OpenMeetings tutorials and manuals
    [OPENMEETINGS-113] - Define a default Login-Domain (ie an Ldap domain)
to be automatically selected in the frontend login window
    [OPENMEETINGS-125] - Text does not fit in the button.
    [OPENMEETINGS-146] - Add mechanism to debug LocalConnection better
    [OPENMEETINGS-184] - When we make a mistake or we use the same ID in
users add administration menu => all fields become empty !
    [OPENMEETINGS-185] - There is no sense to have two users / moderator /
administrator with the same email
    [OPENMEETINGS-194] - Command line admin: added parameter "--drop", to
drop database before install
    [OPENMEETINGS-202] - Calendar event
    [OPENMEETINGS-226] - It should be possible to configure OpenOffice
location via OM config
    [OPENMEETINGS-245] - configuration table is not backup/restored
    [OPENMEETINGS-247] - Make document conversion quality an administrator
changeable option
    [OPENMEETINGS-253] - Made some changes to the german language
deutsch.xml
    [OPENMEETINGS-259] - English Language Text improvements
    [OPENMEETINGS-268] - Improvements for english text for 506,
"registering_mail_text_head", 507, "registering_mail_text_head2", 512,
"register_mail_subject"
    [OPENMEETINGS-276] - Need a way to select "Exclusive Audio" for
attenees who have selected "Audo Only"
    [OPENMEETINGS-285] - Update for Chinese Language text
    [OPENMEETINGS-309] - Complete French translation
    [OPENMEETINGS-313] - Errors with it's types and descriptions should be
listed on the site

New Feature

    [OPENMEETINGS-129] - Load Icons dynamically at runtime and replace LGPL
licensed icons
    [OPENMEETINGS-130] - Add mechanism for advanced runtime theming
    [OPENMEETINGS-134] - Themes: Add Color definitions to default-theme.xml
file and enhance with more color definitions
    [OPENMEETINGS-186] - ReplyTo email address should be set to user email
address.
    [OPENMEETINGS-266] - ScreenSharing need to be enhanced to enable screen
publishing

Task

    [OPENMEETINGS-7] - Replace lzCalendar with non CPL implementation
    [OPENMEETINGS-32] - Replace JOD Library with own implementation
    [OPENMEETINGS-60] - OpenMeetings Plugin for Atlassian JIRA
    [OPENMEETINGS-70] - There should be a scheduler the does a check for
test-recordings older then 1 hour and delete them.
    [OPENMEETINGS-74] - Integrate Apache Ivy for dependency management of
Libraries
    [OPENMEETINGS-75] - Remove roomtype audience
    [OPENMEETINGS-76] - Remove Event Recording
    [OPENMEETINGS-82] - Atlassian Confluence Integration Plugin
    [OPENMEETINGS-85] - Fix and improve Chat Layout
    [OPENMEETINGS-88] - Fix client side modules structure (delete "Plugins"
directory)
    [OPENMEETINGS-99] - Project restructuring (sources, beans, eclipse)
    [OPENMEETINGS-100] - JabberService should be added to Axis2 services
    [OPENMEETINGS-106] - JabberService is missing in the API Doclet task
that generates the SOAP/REST API Documentation
    [OPENMEETINGS-109] - Show Number of Unread private messages in the
dashboard and upgrade layout
    [OPENMEETINGS-110] - Refactor menubar layout and tabbuttons in
dashboard/rooms/settings section + remove "navisub" table + Fix to use
"NamedQuery" for main navigation to enable/disable entries in the mainnavi
    [OPENMEETINGS-117] - Refactor Conference Coloring and Layout
    [OPENMEETINGS-124] - Clean Up Splash Screen and unused resources in init
    [OPENMEETINGS-128] - Remove "doc" folder with partly documentated
japanese documention and fix icon resources that are not needed
    [OPENMEETINGS-147] - The green dot that indicates somebody else is
speaking produces too many events and is badly performing
    [OPENMEETINGS-160] - Enable sending messages to external users from the
private messages including invitations to conference rooms and events
    [OPENMEETINGS-169] - Clean up WhiteBoardService to use proper sync
methods
    [OPENMEETINGS-173] - CLI needs a check on those params that are "must
haves" for installation
    [OPENMEETINGS-222] - Enable Keyboard actions to whiteboard (Arrow
Down|Left|Right|Up [+Shift] and Delete) when object is selected
    [OPENMEETINGS-223] - Hardly anybody knows that you can double click to
re-edit the text
    [OPENMEETINGS-231] - Update website with new screenshots
    [OPENMEETINGS-236] - Where to put portuguese Brasil.xml.

Test

    [OPENMEETINGS-104] - Error in cyrillic filenames
    [OPENMEETINGS-115] - Installation error
    [OPENMEETINGS-120] - Blank screen on Backup
    [OPENMEETINGS-121] - Share/record screen doesn't work
    [OPENMEETINGS-136] - Duplicate message in Activity section
    [OPENMEETINGS-148] - when I click to button of page, that haven't
anything content
    [OPENMEETINGS-155] - record not playing
    [OPENMEETINGS-220] - main.lzx changes (background)
    [OPENMEETINGS-221] - problem: recordings with 1 frame/sec
    [OPENMEETINGS-240] - jod converter error
    [OPENMEETINGS-303] - Can not Export new language

Wish

    [OPENMEETINGS-11] - Openmeeting use LDAP as default domain
    [OPENMEETINGS-20] - Add hideWhiteboard attributes in Room Object and
make it possible to configure / editable via Administration > Rooms
    [OPENMEETINGS-21] - Add hideChat attributes in Room Object and make it
possible to configure / editable via Administration > Rooms
    [OPENMEETINGS-22] - Add hideActivitiesAndActions attributes in Room
Object and make it possible to configure / editable via Administration >
Rooms
    [OPENMEETINGS-23] - Add hideFilesExplorer attributes in Room Object and
make it possible to configure / editable via Administration > Rooms
    [OPENMEETINGS-24] - Add hideScreenSharing attributes in Room Object and
make it possible to configure / editable via Administration > Rooms
    [OPENMEETINGS-25] - Add SOAP/REST Call
    [OPENMEETINGS-78] - datatype of externalUserId
    [OPENMEETINGS-254] - German System Backup garbled text
    [OPENMEETINGS-255] - Possibility to disable Show Sip Dialer in Meeting
Room
    [OPENMEETINGS-258] - Combine device settings and audio/video test in
single UI
    [OPENMEETINGS-262] - Document conversion Windows / Linux different

-- 
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message