openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Structure of binaries and sources in dist folder
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 02:51:38 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

While creating file/folder structure I inspected some other projects, flex,
wicket, tomcat, mina etc.all of them have binaries and sources somehow
separated, I'll rename the folder in the dist as soon as we will agree on
folder structure (was hope the structure was reviewed on release candidates
...) since it blocks announce (mirrors need to be synced)

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 7:11 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax