openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From rahul bhola <rb1223334...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need for mentor
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:32:58 GMT
opening a new port wont be too much of trouble for me as i usually work a
lot on networking side and have many codes that i wrote from my previous
project that could be integrated. Also i am not going for fully functional
VNC as i understand it could be out of time limit so i intend to add only
one encoding and one encryption.that should help the project to stay in the
time limit. Further encodings could also be added easily.  As far as
conflicts with port is there i could set default port at 5900 but at the
same time add the functionality that the user could select any other port
according to his/her choice

--
Rahul Bhola
B.E.