openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Irina Arkhipets <ia...@unipro.ru>
Subject Re: GSoC 2013: Faster screen sharing
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 08:28:54 GMT
Hi Eugeny,

Please sorry for delay!

I believe, the first steps would be to install OpenMeetings and get some
experience of working with this.
Generally, all the info is available on the site: openmeetings.apache.com.

Please feel free to ask questions here.

You are welcome to participate in discussions and make some contribution
to the project!

Best regards,
Irina.