openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Cottham" <Stephen.Cott...@robertbird.com.au>
Subject RE: Sun SDK
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 08:22:27 GMT
What issues are you having with the Sun Java?

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information
or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is
not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including
any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return
email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose
this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual
sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your
responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them
on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential
damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com