openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject We cant draw on the WhiteBoard immediately after entering the room - OPENMEETINGS-410
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:23:03 GMT
Hi Devs,

When I am going through the Jira Issues, I cam across this
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-410. So to check
this I have locally setup a OM server with
apache-openmeetings-incubating-2.0.0.r1361497-14-07-2012_1108(Since I
am currently unable to build the trunk, already sent a mail to dev). I
think I can reproduce this,

Steps,

-Login to the OM
-Enter a room
-Video feed and WhiteBoard will be shown.
-On the WhiteBoard we can draw a rectangle. But that is now persisting
on the Whiteboard.
-After we select a color or width or another tool, those drawings will
be persisted.
-This happens same after we create a new Whiteboard also.

I am trying to look in to this in the code. Is this fixed in latest
trunk? If no where should I have to look.

Thanks
AndunSLG