openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC: Need to implement HTML5 whiteboard
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 06:13:05 GMT
Hi All,

I got the point which you are highlighting. So what I have to do is this,

Do experiments with Wickets,HTML5, JQuery Libraries and find a way to
implement the Whiteboard.
Follow the best practices to make this implementation a modularised
one, which will exposes Whiteboard via a API.

Thank You!

Regards

Andun S.L. Gunawardana
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka

Linked In - http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/andun-s-l-gunawardana/34/646/703/
Blog - http://www.insightforfuture.blogspot.com/

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is the example of wrapping jQuery UI and fullcalendar into Wicket
> component
>
> https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui
>

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > So it should be APL/GPLv3/MIT licenced jQuery based library with all
> > necessary handlers wrapped with Wicket component/behavior.
> >

> > On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> Perfectly right!

Moratuwa