openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New openmeetings design
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:50:21 GMT
Hello Iliya,

Currently OM auth form looks like this:
http://demo.dataved.ru/openmeetings/html/signin and might be customized via
CSS.
I see no need in "remember me" checkbox since almost all browsers offers
"save password" feature

The also no need in progress indicator since there is no "heave" download
on application start ....

I would really appreciate any CSS/Markup changes so HTML5 version will look
even better

Current status:
1) All components used are jQuery compatible
2) Most UI elements are jQueryUI compatible (elements like DatePicker are
using YUI for now, this is Wicket limitation)

Thanks in advance

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax