openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: downloading the backups for JUnit in some directory that is not "cleaned" by every build
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 03:53:01 GMT
In my previous Apache project there was a special Ant task wget which had
md5 argument. Download happened only in case of md5 mismatch.

If someone updated the file to download, he respectively updated the hash
in the corresponding wget task, and this task update initiated the update.

The bottom line: I support Sebastian: the less  downloads, the better.