openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 2.1.0 Release Candidate 3
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 06:56:01 GMT
Same for me. I have not installed release myself, yet if Denis's
installation correctly matches a release, I spend a good amount of time
using it.

Right now the only thing which attracted my eye is inconsistent microphone
status indication when entering conference or updating conference settings.
This is not a blocker.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095