openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OM stress testing
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 08:13:48 GMT
Folks, just let me add,

our previous multithreaded testing method obliterated Flash 11
component completely. Adobe guys have issues with thread safety in
their h.264 code. When we start Adobe flash plugin in separate
processes, things somehow work.

Adobers, please, fix races in Flash, will you? A thread sanitizer from
Konstantin Serebryany (happy birthday, Kostya!), can help you.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095