openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New openmeetings design
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:00:38 GMT
> I see no need in "remember me" checkbox

1.
this checkbox is needed to completely skip login screen
most users don't want spending their time there
well, I think this screen should be skipped for those who need access
to public rooms as well
when you login you get more options like private rooms

2.
Maxim, what do you think of proposed widgets? Do you like them?

3.
I think login should make use of other auth systems e.g. "sign in with
your gmail account"

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095