openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 2.1.0 Release Candidate 1
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 00:53:38 GMT
One slight correction:
The release notes sound like as if there is any action required to actually
enable the Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) feature.
However that is not the case. The AEC is enabled by default.
All you can configure is actually the "echoPath" variable.

Also I would like to know the use of that "fallback" mechanism.Why would
the method getEnhancedMicrophone return null at all, what would that mean?
>From my point of view if getEnhancedMicrophone return null there is no
microphone available at all.
Under which circumstances will "getMicrophone" return a value while
"getEnhancedMicrophone" returns null ?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner