openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SUCCESS - Testing application to compare Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) in SWF11 in OpenMeetings
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:26:20 GMT
Hi,

thanks for testing this, its actually pretty hard to test this locally and
with my equipment.

About the questions:
@Joseph: Actually there are already instructions online. You can put this
testing SWF into any production OpenMeetings instance. There is no need to
restart Red5 or anything.
See:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Camera+Micro+Testing+Application+Standalone

@Raju: Yes I guess we will make a SWF11 runtime available :)

@Vincenzo Actually this is what we have build the Testing application for.
See the link above how to get it. It is rather easy to set up.
To see what options you could add on top please refer to the ActionScript3
docs.
See:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/media/MicrophoneEnhancedMode.html

Sebastian