openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding/Replacing new labels or syncing between
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 03:50:09 GMT
yeah well that is not true :)

See:
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/issues/detail?id=155
And issue numbers:
955 935 806 951 889 155 972 618 1260 1180 1035 1008 979 960

And those are only those contributions I could find in 5 minutes :))

So there are actual contributions to the lang, there is no other field of
OpenMeetings the has received more 3th party contributions then the
language files.
The issue is just that: Once the contribution is done, almost nobody cares
about new labels added. So it takes an endless time to find somebody that
notices that there are some new strings to be translated.

That is the issue. But I think to solve that we would rather need to show
some statistics on how complete a translation is.

Sebastian