openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding/Replacing new labels or syncing between
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 03:37:40 GMT
I like to have a complete XML file for every language just for one reason:
It is way more easy for people to translate the application if they have a
single file with all labels.
If you have to search across 2 files many people will never notice that the
file is simply not complete and we need another Language Editor to make
sure internationalization can be done easily.

Sebastian