openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenMeetings in clustering with Master/Slave - Public API Review
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 13:53:02 GMT
What do you mean by RPC?
REST/SOAP are actually RPC Gateways.
Also SOAP/REST is our standard RPC Gateway API.
So what additionally RPC Gateway are you refering to?

If we "open" yet another "door" to interact with OpenMeetings we should
either make all remote calls that are available via SOAP/REST available via
that door too (or maybe I did just not understood what you mean :))

Sebastian