openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding/Replacing new labels or syncing between
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 03:11:11 GMT
Hi Maxim,

I was kind of tired to manually update all language files whenever I add a
new label.
So I wrote a JUnit test that does sync the labels from one language file
and fills that label up in all XML files.

See: org.apache.openmeetings.test.labels.FillLabels

It will read first the masterLangFile and then all other XML files and fill
it.
Practically I have put "english.xml" in the masterLangFile, so you can add
new labels to the english.xml, run the test, refresh Eclipse and all other
lang files should have the new label(s) too.

It is also possible to replace existing other labels, just see the array
variable: replaceIds.
All Ids, in that array will be synced from the masterLangFile to all other
languages.

The Junit test also does some tests, for example it fails if it detects
duplicate labelid's.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner