openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Kumar <an...@tatainteractive.com>
Subject Arabic support in Open Meeting
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 04:58:53 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a setup to involving Open Meeting with Arabic interface. I am not able to
find any specific installation instruction for Arabic. IN my installation the Arabic is coming
reverse.

Any one has faced such a scenario. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Anil

-----Original Message-----
From: Apache Jenkins Server [mailto:jenkins@builds.apache.org]
Sent: 25 November 2012 04:37
To: openmeetings-dev@incubator.apache.org; mondain@gmail.com
Subject: Jenkins build is back to normal : Red5 Trunk #12

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Red5%20Trunk/12/changes>

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential, proprietary, and may also be legally
privileged information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please send
it back to the person who sent it to you and delete the e-mail and any attached files and
destroy any copies of it; you may call us immediately at + 91 22 6643 8000 or email us at
IT-Security@tatainteractive.com

Tata Interactive Systems and/or any of its sister companies owns no responsibility for the
views presented in the e-mail and any attached files unless the sender mentions so, with due
authority of Tata Interactive Systems.

Unauthorized reading, reproduction, publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail and its attachments is prohibited.

We have checked this message for any known viruses; however we decline any liability, in case
of any damage caused by a non-detected virus.

For more details about our company, visit http://www.tatainteractive.com.