openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincenzo M. Raimondo" <vincent.raimo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SUCCESS - Testing application to compare Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) in SWF11 in OpenMeetings
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:22:04 GMT

Hi
I'm following with much interest thi test application.
I preface that I not test it yet.
I have two questions about this:
There is possibility to assess whether the echo cancellation can be made better by passing
some parameters specific to the functions that implement it ?
You can customize the echo cancellation on the basis of experimental tests carried out in
the specific scenario in which the web conference work?

Thanks

From: Joseph Karwat
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:02 AM
To: 'George Kirkham' ; seba.wagner@gmail.com
Cc: openmeetings-dev@incubator.apache.org ; openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: SUCCESS - Testing application to compare Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) in
SWF11 in OpenMeetings

Sebastian:

I tested the app for a few minutes with George and still need to test a bit more to reproduce
his findings, but I would echo his desire to put this in production.  It would be easier for
all of us to test if you could simply include the AEC code on the  OM Demo (or another public)
server for all to formally test.  Alternatively, If you can give me instructions on how to
put this into a working OM instance, I’d be happy to add the code to our test system and
then test with a live OM system.

Thanks so much for working on this.

Joseph Karwat | 415-462-0263 | JellVideo | www.jellnet.com |

Jell Networks, Inc.

Enterprise Video Collaboration Solutions