openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Rammohan Alampally <rammo...@microsharp.net>
Subject Re: Arabic support in Open Meeting
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 06:42:00 GMT
Dear Anil,

*This is a Generic suggestion:**
*Install the application in English and after successful installation
you just select the language as Arabic. Does this make sense?
OR
Do you want to install the application in Arabic?

Regards, *
Rammohan Alampally*
Co-Founder | Microsharp Technologies,
www.microsharp.net | rammohan@microsharp.net | +91 8105671238
*World's cheapest Domain & Hosting packages - www.MicroSharp.co*

On 25/11/2012 10:28 AM, Anil Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a setup to involving Open Meeting with Arabic interface. I am not able
to find any specific installation instruction for Arabic. IN my installation the Arabic is
coming reverse.

> Any one has faced such a scenario. Any help would be highly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Anil

privileged information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please send
it back to the person who sent it to you and delete the e-mail and any attached files and
destroy any copies of it; you may call us immediately at + 91 22 6643 8000 or email us at
IT-Security@tatainteractive.com

> Tata Interactive Systems and/or any of its sister companies owns no responsibility for
the views presented in the e-mail and any attached files unless the sender mentions so, with
due authority of Tata Interactive Systems.

> Unauthorized reading, reproduction, publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail and its attachments is prohibited.

> We have checked this message for any known viruses; however we decline any liability,
in case of any damage caused by a non-detected virus.