openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincenzo M. Raimondo" <vincent.raimo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SUCCESS - Testing application to compare Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) in SWF11 in OpenMeetings
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:04:56 GMT
Hi

I'm finding  just these ActionScript3 docs. thank you Sebastian
There is the source code of test-setup.lzx.swf11.swf ? If is possible, I would work on this
test.
Thanks

From: seba.wagner@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:26 PM
To: Vincenzo M. Raimondo
Cc: openmeetings-dev@incubator.apache.org ; George Kirkham ; Joseph Karwat
Subject: Re: SUCCESS - Testing application to compare Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) in
SWF11 in OpenMeetings

Hi,

thanks for testing this, its actually pretty hard to test this locally and with my equipment.

About the questions:
@Joseph: Actually there are already instructions online. You can put this testing SWF into
any production OpenMeetings instance. There is no need to restart Red5 or anything.
See: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Camera+Micro+Testing+Application+Standalone

@Raju: Yes I guess we will make a SWF11 runtime available :)

@Vincenzo Actually this is what we have build the Testing application for.
See the link above how to get it. It is rather easy to set up.
To see what options you could add on top please refer to the ActionScript3 docs.
See: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/media/MicrophoneEnhancedMode.html

Sebastian