openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update website commiters
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 10:20:31 GMT
I guess all installation instructions can be moved to xdocs.
As well as your Windows service instruction

Unfortunately the "copy" process will not be easy:
1) all contents should be moved to new xml file (by the hand)
2) all pictures should be saved separately and stored in the images

something like this.
Not sure if it actually good idea or not

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax