openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST module and gateway unified
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 17:21:02 GMT
ok!

There are some modules that have custom parameters set in the
openmeetings_gateway.php.
To generalize it you would need to define some interface that makes
sure that for example the methods are overwritten. For example
"getUrl* is likely to be unique in every integration plugin.
We could then use a generalized openmeetings_gateway.php in all
integration projects and in the implementations of each project
invokes the super class (or explizitely delegates methods).

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock