openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update website commiters
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 10:24:58 GMT
Having them in the SVN would prevent people from modifying those
installation docs.
So if you feel like those instructions are "stable" and want them to
be protected from any modifications of non-committers then it should
be moved to the XML files.
Those docs are also shipped with every release.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock