openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VoIP Integration With OpenMeetings
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:20:03 GMT
Hi Leonardo,

no I did not say anothing about "work without red5SIP".
I just said "SIP Applet is completely wrong"

There are 2 integration of SIP /VoIP.
You should use red5SIP.
So first thing todo would be to disable the red5.enable configuration value
in Administration > Configuration.

I don't know what number you've configured for dialing into conference
rooms. I guess this can be configured in Asterisk.

Sebastian