openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] ApacheCon / showing an OpenMeetings version compiled with the Apache Flex 4.8 SDK?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:18:46 GMT
The "add speaker" function does not work :)))

"Oops, we've had a problem on the server. The web team have been informed
and will be looking into it. "

But I have send an invite to your apache id.
I think it might be better for the presentation if we are using only the
apache email to make clear who we represent.

Sebastian