openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Peña Aristizabal <leonardo.p...@cymaingenieria.com>
Subject RE: VoIP Integration With OpenMeetings
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:43:51 GMT
Ok, that Works, Now what I have in the asterisk rooms config is:

/opt/red5sip/settings.properties
red5.host=127.0.0.1
sip.obproxy=127.0.0.1
sip.phone=test
sip.authid=test
sip.secret=12345
sip.realm=asterisk
sip.proxy=
rooms=2,3,4,5,6,7

And Asterisk:

mysql> select * from extensions
    -> ;
+----+--------+---------+---------+-------+----------+
| id | app    | appdata | context | exten | priority |
+----+--------+---------+---------+-------+----------+
|  1 | MeetMe | 400,dM  | rooms   | 400   |        1 |
+----+--------+---------+---------+-------+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from meetme;
+--------+----------+---------+------+
| confno | adminpin | members | pin  |
+--------+----------+---------+------+
| 400    | 12345    |       0 |      |
+--------+----------+---------+------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

That's what I have I don't know if it's something wrong.

Thanks

Leonardo Peña A.
CCNA Security - CCIP
Cyma Ingeniería Ltda
Tels: 5402830 - 3473268 Ext. 103
Cels: 317 516 67 63 – 311 829 20 81
BB Pin: 21383E42
Dir: Cra 14A No 71A - 59 Of. 602

 Salvemos el planeta. NO Imprima este mensaje si no es necesario.