openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Peña Aristizabal <leonardo.p...@cymaingenieria.com>
Subject RE: VoIP Integration With OpenMeetings
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:29:54 GMT
Sorry, for this question:

1: enable
0:disable

or,

Yes:enable
No:disable

And you mean the sip.enable parameters? Or red5sip.enable?

Thanks

Leonardo Peña A.
CCNA Security - CCIP
Cyma Ingeniería Ltda
Tels: 5402830 - 3473268 Ext. 103
Cels: 317 516 67 63 – 311 829 20 81
BB Pin: 21383E42
Dir: Cra 14A No 71A - 59 Of. 602

 Salvemos el planeta. NO Imprima este mensaje si no es necesario.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: seba.wagner@gmail.com [mailto:seba.wagner@gmail.com]
Enviado el: sábado, 04 de agosto de 2012 01:20 p.m.
Para: openmeetings-dev@incubator.apache.org
Asunto: Re: VoIP Integration With OpenMeetings

Hi Leonardo,

no I did not say anothing about "work without red5SIP".
I just said "SIP Applet is completely wrong"

There are 2 integration of SIP /VoIP.
You should use red5SIP.
So first thing todo would be to disable the red5.enable configuration value in Administration
> Configuration.

I don't know what number you've configured for dialing into conference rooms. I guess this
can be configured in Asterisk.

Sebastian