openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "Timur Tleukenov" <ti...@unipro.ru>
Subject Re: Invitation hash does not work with tunnelling
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:05:10 GMT
Hello Alexei,

For HTTP tunneling required two things:
1) Configure http proxy, for example, apache2 httpd.conf should looks like
this:
<VirtualHost *:80>
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On

<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /openmeetings http://localhost:5080/openmeetings
ProxyPassReverse /openmeetings/ http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/

ProxyPass / http://localhost:8088/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8088/

<Location /openmeetings/>
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Location>

</VirtualHost>

2)  Change rtmpTunnelport and red5httpport values in
webapps/openmeetings/config.xml:
<rtmpTunnelport>80</rtmpTunnelport>
<red5httpport>80</red5httpport>nano

But I have no idea how it can interact with invitations.

Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> писал(а) в своём письме
Wed, 11
Apr 2012 21:19:16 +0700:

--