openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Kims Mail <kimg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OM without flash
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:00:55 GMT
Basically what i need is OM without Flash :)

What i see in OM is really really cool. i can see lot of potential for this
kind of product.

But i need to be able to tweak the user interface using HTML5, javascript
and so on. I'm not at all proficient in Flash and since it's a closed
source technology i don't  want to spend too much time learning it. not at
all actually.

I think the future is more like html5 so that's what i want to develop for.

kim