openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Ankur Ankan <ankuran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC applicants, please prepare patches or working code
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:05:54 GMT
I am implementing loginUser method as Maxim asked me to do but I need
some time (maybe 3-4 days). And I was thinking that developing just a
zimlet would be quite short a project for the whole of summer so I
would also like to develop similar plugins for redmine and typo3 if I
get time.

On 4/12/12, Ankur Ankan <ankurankan@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am extremely sry for the inconvinence. I am ready to discuss on the list.
>
> On 4/12/12, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think we done with audio part, the rest is better to discuss on the
>> list.
>>

>> --
>> With best regards / с наилучшими пожеланиями,
>> Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
>> http://dataved.ru/
>> +7 916 562 8095
>>

>> 2012/4/12 Ankur Ankan <ankurankan@gmail.com>:
>>> I am having problem with my internet connection. Probably we should
>>> reschedule my interview

пожеланиями,

at 16-30

of each participant,