openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Timezone & Time pb !
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 07:38:01 GMT
OK

Here are my steps:
1) server TZ: MSK (GMT+3)
2) default user TZ (GMT+7) (user level: admin)
3) another user TZ (GMT-4) (user level: user)

The issue is NOT reproducible for the default admin user
The issue is reproducible for "another user"

The event created using both "New Event" button and click on the calendar
Default event time is not changed: (always set to be 14:00-15:00)
The time displayed after creation is 03:00

@Sebastian should I handle it? or you going to fix it yourself?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax