openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Zamula <club.brant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2012] Question about OpenOffice in Openmeetings
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 21:57:35 GMT
I have reviewed the Apache POI, and I am confident that I can realize the
required task. I think that using the Apache POI will be more effective
than building a system with dedicated OpenOffice service. Am I right?

Also, for Excel, I would try ExcelToFoConverter. Perhaps there will be no
need for Excel2Html.

С уважением,

Замула Дмитрий